Name:
Location: Downsville, Australia

Either you know, in which case there's no point reminding you. Or you don't, in which case why are you checking out my blog. Actually that last sentence seems prety antisocial. However I still cannot be arsed giving any more info. Just read the blog and you might get some idea.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Another in a probably doomed effort to continue regular blogger entries.

Just read "Signal To Noise" and "A signal Shattered" by Eric S. Nylund . I thought they were pretty good.

Just listened to "Life On Air" written and read by David Attenborough (I hope nobody needs links to know who he is). A brilliant and entertaining autobiography by one of the most interesting people in the history of broadcasting.

Occasional listening:
Shonen Knife who are surprisingly easy to listen to even when singing in Japanese. With fantastic lyrics like "Sheep in the sky, Like a butterfly" who can resist them. Which reminds me, I should get some Tortoise brand pot cleaners, the best pot cleaners in the world.
Paul Kelly is good for a melancholy mood (too much and sometimes a shot of Shonen Knife is needed).

Watched:
Hot Fuzz - Better even, I feel, than Shaun of the Dead.
Stranger Than Fiction - Watch it with an open mind. I am even considering buying a copy.
The new Flash Gordon television series - Don't get your hopes up (couldn't even be bothered finding a link).

2 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

great to see you.

best to your dad.

you never did like chicken wings, wise man, did you?

1:41 PM  
Blogger antiChris said...

Well remembered Polly. I still don't.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home