Name:
Location: Downsville, Australia

Either you know, in which case there's no point reminding you. Or you don't, in which case why are you checking out my blog. Actually that last sentence seems prety antisocial. However I still cannot be arsed giving any more info. Just read the blog and you might get some idea.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have had to put the grille back on the fan on my computer desk. I took it off to clean it and decided that the airflow was better without it. Unfortunately my idjit (not idgit) cat keeps jumping on the desk and sticking his head or tail into it. It's gotta hurt (hypothesis confirmed by experimental test on finger), but he just stands there and takes it until I yank him out of the way.

The little bugger is also going through one of those "you call this food?" phases. Even fresh mackerel and barramundi (my thanks to the Blue Marlin Fish Bar [conveniently close, delicious and they use lamb fat in the deep fryers]) get left, along with minced portions of animals domestic, foreign or mysterious. Also anything that's not put on his plate right then and there is no longer classed as food. As nothing is edible he is hungry all of the time and subtly hints that he should be fed by interposing himself between me and the monitor (or as earlier mentioned, sticking bits of himself into the desk fan).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home